So the day after Christmas, Elissa was supposed to catch her bus back to Philadelphia, but naturally she missed it! (needs to work on her timing) She of course begged me to drive her the 2.5 hours back to her apartment and with it being the holidays, I couldn't say no. Rather than make it a quick drop off I called our cousin Kate and asked her to go over night with me. By doing so, we made this a fun weekend trip and I couldn't have asked for a better way to finish off the holidays! We shopped, went for dinner, watched movies, and then had delicious breakfast the next morning. I'm thinking of doing this once a month for a little R & R so I can try and keep my sanity. Of course come February, baby Apollo will be attending, and that'll make it even better than before!
-xO
Danielle
c o c o
No comments:
Post a Comment